All The Places in Whispers Cafe I Wish I Could Sit But Can’t Because Every Spot is Always Taken

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

All The Places in Whispers Cafe I Wish I Could Sit But Can’t Because Every Spot is Always Taken:

5) Those big chairs by the windows. The chairs look comfy, but it’s not the best spot for people watching. Also there’s not enough table space to do work!! Would definitely still sit though.  

4) At the “bar”; Tbh I don’t know what to call this seat, but let’s imagine it: Solo Olin Moves, so much space, that latte with the tofu in it by your side. Cons: gotta do it solo and people watching is still not great.

3) The small tables when you first walk in. Limited space, excellent people watching, decent table to computer ratio. TOO BAD I CAN’T GET A SEAT.

2) The round tables. Omg so much room you could fit a scone, coffee AND laptop and still have room to share with friends <3, 5/5 people watching. The day I get to sit at one of these tables I will probably call my mom about it.

1) BOOTH. This is everything I’ve ever wanted. Obviously booths>chairs. Perfect people watching (we all know whispers is the new duc). FRIENDS. CAFFEINE. COMFORTABLE SEATS. *MIC DROP*

Wash U class of 2021; Majoring in Psychological and Brain Sciences with minors in Art History and Communication Design.