This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

90 degrees one day, 70 degrees the next, rainy, sunny, and everything in between – St. Louis weather is many things, but consistent is not one of them. But before those sunny, warm days disappear for good, make sure to head outside and check these seasonal to-dos off of your list before it’s too late.

1. Paddle Boating in Forest Park: We all know that Art Hill is the ideal warm weather spot for Wash U students, but just at the bottom of the hill, there is an artificial lake with paddleboats at your disposal. Grab a friend and chill out on the water before rentals stop in October. Click here to learn more!

Boathouseforestpark.com

2.  Outdoor Food Festivals: Eating is probably one of the finer activities one can do outside, and it’s even better when you have the chance to sample cuisine from several restaurants. Food Truck Fridays have just finished up, but you can still get your sample on this weekend in Chesterfield at the Taste of St. Louis where there will be dozens of restaurants and events for you to explore.

Stlmag.com

3. Soulard Farmers’ Market: Not only does nice weather give you the chance to eat food outside but you can shop for it outdoors, too! While the Soulard Farmers’ Market is open year-round, it’s definitely better to shop for produce when it’s not snowing outside and fall vegetables are the freshest. Head down and see what you can find from Wednesday to Saturday.

4. Hiking Trails: While being trapped in the Wash U bubble has its perks, it also detracts from the fact that ~gorgeous~ parts of Missouri are only a short drive away. Grab a friend or two and go on an adventure, complete with a scenic view. A workout, a hangout, and a picnic – it’s a winning combination. Click here to find a trail!

5. Cardinals Game: What list would be complete without the time-honored classic, the St. Louis Cardinals game? Even those die-hard Cards fan agree that it’s better to cheer on the Cardinals when it’s above 50 degrees and sunny. Get your gear on, and head on down to Busch Stadium!

Media.kmov.com

Gabi Stone is a sophomore at Washington University in St. Louis, a short 9-hour drive away from her hometown of Detroit, Michigan. She enjoys solo grocery shops at Whole Foods, Saturday Night Live reruns, and checking things off of lists.
Sydney Davis is a senior at Washington University in St. Louis majoring in Film & Media Studies and minoring in Writing. She loves running, exploring new cities, fashion, boating, and most importantly, Whole Foods.