3 Best Workouts in St. Louis

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

Sometimes you just need a break from the estrogym and AC and a little change of scenery when it comes to working out. St.Louis has so many cool studios that make working out become less of a task and more of a hobby! Here are my top three places you need to check out the next time you need to stir things up.

YOGA SIX

Yoga six is a cute little studio located just 8 minutes away from campus. They have everything from Hot Yoga to a Stretch and Restore class, but my favorite class there is the Power Yoga. For those stressful days before an exam or for a morning after a late night out, Power Yoga is perfect to sweat all the negative ~vibez~ out and feel like you worked out at the same time!!!

ORANGE THEORY

Orange Theory is the place you go to when you ate 3 pizzas the night before and you feel terrible about yourself. This is a high intensity workout that will make you want to take a nap for the next 2 days. You run, row, and lift weights for 60 minutes as you try to get as many “splat points” as you can. My favorite part is that they give you a heart monitor to track how many calories you burned at the end!!

TITLE BOXING

Title is where you want to go when you are really mad at someone but also still need to workout. This is an intense 60 minute boxing workout that will legit leave you feeling like a VS angel. You may not feel your arms after but it is definitely worth it. Don’t worry about bringing gloves or any materials ,they hook you up with all the fancy boxing gear and the first class is free!!! Go punch it up!

By Laura Palacino

Wash U class of 2021; Majoring in Psychological and Brain Sciences with minors in Art History and Communication Design.