This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Warwick chapter.

If you’re like us and you can’t wait until Christmas you’re probably wondering where all the great gifts are hiding in the Midlands. Well, look no further. Our very own Warwick Bookshop has some proper steals and we have picked some of the absolute bangers. 

Best Gift Under A Fiver

With the price knocked down from a whopping £4.90 to £2.45, it would be rude not to.

Best Gift For Someone You Don’t Know Very Well

Nothing screams ‘I want to be your friend’ more than a miniature cup and spoon embellished with the old (but a classic) Warwick logo. (We couldn’t find out how much it was but come on, it is priceless)

Best Secret Santa Present

When you can’t afford champagne for one of your gals, so you give them a variation on bubbly. Put a pic of you guys in it and they can feel festive all year long. (£6.99)

For Library Bae

You know he takes 7 coffee breaks in an all-nighter, so why don’t you get him a mug? (£7.99)

Treat Yo’ Self

When drinking from a glass just won’t do, buy yourself a tankard for £34.99. 

Best Gift For A Loved One

A symbol of your university and your love, what could go wrong with this gift? (£36.99)

Most Festive Present

He sees you when you’re sleeping, so now let him watch you from your desk. (£4.65)

Best Accessory 

Walk into your lectures in style and with a few extra inches in height. (£3.60)

Best Her Campus Inspired Present

Booking brilliant. (£3.99)

For The Friend That’s Always Late To Lectures 

We all have one. (£10.50)

For The Girls Who Would Never Miss Pop

Purple will never have looked better. (£27.75)

Best Gift For Graduation-Turned-Karaoke

Release the diva within (£9.99)

In all seriousness, Warwick Bookstore do have some pretty great presents so go stock up before the end of Week 10! We hope you have a great Christmas and are excited for all the HCW events in Term 2

Emma and Anne x

Social Media Officer and Vice President

Emily-Rose. Proudly studying Film and Literature at The University of Warwick, UK. Follow my adventures on Instagram! @emilyrose.g