‘Twas the Night Before Finals #HCSurvivalKits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wake Forest chapter.

‘Twas the night before Final Exams, and all through ZSR

Her Campus will bring collegiettes gifts — where ever you are!

Yep, it’s that time of year. Finals: the stressful marathon of essays, late night notecard-making and uncooperative group projects that leaves us crying, “I just want to go hooome!” We might be a bit biased at Her Campus, but we do think that Finals has one major perk…the #HCSurvivalKits that we receive from Her Campus Nationals!

This year’s Survival Kit is filled with necessities that can help make powering through the next five days a little bit easier…

For starters, we love the mini TreSemme hairsprays. The formula is lightweight and smells so fresh. Plus, they’re tiny enough to keep in your backpack — perfect for a last minute hair-fix before you leave the ZSR and head to your final presentation.

Nothing is worse than the awkward stomach growl/howl/roar that occurs during the silence of an exam. Make sure you fuel up before your tests and take smart study snacks with you to the ZSR and the classroom. We absolutely adore Luna Bar Chocolate Peppermint Stick. These bars taste like the holidays and make mom’s homemade cookies seem that much closer.

While Luna satisfied our chocolately cravings, we’ve also got these super cute tote bags filled with Kettle Brand chips and popcorn in Salt and Pepper and Maple Bacon flavors! Perfect for sharing with friends in a study group.

If the week takes a turn for the worst — AKA you manage to come down with an awful cold — we’ve got the fix for that too. Cold-EEZE has provided us with Cold Remedy Plus Natural Multi-Symptom Relief Cold & Flu QuickMelts. Take one at the first sign of cough, congestion or sore throat.

***********The best part of these amazing goodies in the #HCSurvivalKit? They can be YOURS!***********

We’ll be rewarding lucky collegietties in the ZSR with these products from TreSemme, Luna Bar, Cold-EEZE and MORE (Thanks to Chipotle, CamelBak, Bayer’s, Chain & Charcoal, Baublebar, Aritzia and Cosabella!)

WHEN: *TONIGHT* SUNDAY 12/7

WHERE: THE ATRIUM OF THE ZSR

WHAT TIME: 10 P.M.

Look for us outside of the Atrium at 10 p.m. where we’ll be handing out the swag. We’ll also have our very own personalized Her Campus pink stress balls!

See you in the ZSR at 10 p.m., collegiettes! And good luck studying! 

Lauren Friezo

Wake Forest

Editorial Campus Correspondent. Former Section Editor for News and Content Uploader. Writer for Her Campus Wake Forest. English major with a double minor in Entrepreneurship and Social Enterprise and Women's, Gender and Sexuality Studies. Expected graduation in May 2015.