Spooky Sweets For Your Halloween Party

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wake Forest chapter.

If you and your girlfriends are choosing to skip going door-to-door but would like to indulge in some Halloween sweets, these healthy recipes are for you!  Candy apples are ways a classic option in my opinion, but here are a couple other treats that you may enjoy. Instead of putting each recipe here, check out the links to learn more!

Drizzle salted caramel sauce on anything, and it’s guaranteed to satisfy your sweet tooth!

Eat a little, or eat a lot, of pumpkin seeds! Plus, they are a healthy snack!

This is for all my chocolate connoisseurs!

Baking any of these treats can turn into a fun Girls’ Night or even part of your Halloween party! Costumes + treats + Halloween is a irresistible combination. No matter how you spend your Halloween Night, be safe and have fun!

Hailing from Chicago, this Midwesterner turned Southern Belle is the Editor-in-Chief of Wake Forest University's chapter. When she isn't journaling for fun in her free time, she is obsessed with running around campus in giant sunglasses, wearing gold glitter eyeliner, and munching on trail mix. She's still struggling on saying "y'all" and not "guys" and has yet to try Cookout's legendary milkshakes. Follow her on twitter @Hmonyek!