Products We Love: A Note From Your Editors

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wake Forest chapter.

On your next target run, keep an eye out for these favorites from your editors. 

The CamelBak Forge Divide is the perfect fall companion. As the leaves start falling and the temperature starts dropping it’s always nice to cozy up with a warm drink in your favorite nook of ZSR in the home stretch to winter break. “This travel mug keeps my hot tea steaming for hours! It’s easy to carry, and I never have to worry about leaks,” said Kelly Andrew.

photo courtesy of CamelBak.com

At the end of a long day of classes, meetings, and coffee breaks galore, it can be tough to keep your makeup looking fresh. Try this new super curler mascara from Rimmel London to keep your lashes looking luscious all day long. “Rmmel London’s new super curler mascara is the perfect addition to my everyday makeup routine! I already have pretty long lashes but this mascara is ideal to shape and enhance my look,” said Betsy Mann.

photo courtesy of Google Images

In the stressful life of a busy student sometimes your sking takes a toll. Not to worry, collegiates, Freeman Feeling Beautiful has you covered. Try this Charcoal & Black Sugar Polishing Mask to get rid of the excess dirt and oil that can build up in your complexion. “I love using face masks, but I have sensitive skin so sometimes I’m a little wary of products. The Freeman beauty masks, especially the charcoal scrub, are effective but still gentle enough for the perfect cleanse,” said Kat Weiber.

photo courtesy of Google Images

Who’s got spirit? We do! Show off yours with team gear from Flying Colors apparel- your one stop shop for cute, game day ready wear for tailgates and more. “”Wear with Pride” is certainly what Flying Colors Apparel strives for college sport fanatics to feel fresh with pride from university clothing collection and college fan gear,” said Jackie Hsia.  

Start your day on the right foot with a quick spray of Juicy’s newest scent. “Juicy Couture scents are always a favorite! This new scent called I Love Juicy Couture is probably the line’s best scent- it’s light and fruity but not overwhelming, and the bottle is even cute, too,” said Betsy Mann.

photo courtesy of Juicycouture.com

Kelly Andrew

Wake Forest

Just an Arizona girl who loves her birkenstocks 
Betsy Mann

Wake Forest