Happy National Pet Day!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wake Forest chapter.

National Pet Day was yesterday, April 11! Pets bring so much joy to our lives: unconditional love, unlimited cuddle sessions, and a cute, beautiful face to wake up to everyday. Below we celebrate the pets of our lovely readers and HC team members!

Name: Milo

Proud Momma: Eleanore Bacani

Fun Fact: He can catch squirrels. He likes to travel around the neighborhood but always comes back when my sister or I’m back in town; somehow he just knows when we’re coming back.

Name: Ava (Milo’s Mommy!)

Proud Momma: Eleanore Bacani

Fun Fact: She likes to stick her paw in your glass of water and will drink out of it by scooping the water out with her paw. 

Name: Indie

Proud Momma: Jessie Luttrell

Fun Fact: He purrs like a cat when he’s happy.

Name: Annie

Proud Momma: Betsy Mann

Fun Fact: Annie was featured on the Vineyard Vines Instagram account last spring!

Names: Bailey (left) and Bella (right)

Proud Momma: Christina Thompson

Fun Facts: Bailey prides herself on knowing where all the local bakeries that offer dog treats are in town, and Bella loves to run on the beach and play in waves even though sometimes she scares me by swimming too far out. They’re miniature golden retrievers!

Name: Emmy

Proud Momma: Tori Mason

Fun Fact: She tried to live on campus.

Name: Forrest

Proud Momma: Brittni Milner

Fun Fact: He loves the hot tub but hates the pool, because he can’t swim.

Name: Hogan

Proud Momma: Alana McCarthy

Fun Fact: Hogan snores 24 hours a day.

Name: Kovi

Proud Momma: Ana Katsafanas

Fun Fact: Kovi loves to play outside! If he sees his owners put on a pair of tennis shoes, he will go crazy because he knows that means he could be going for a walk at the park.

Name: Cassiopeia

Proud Momma: Bella Hunt

Fun Fact: The little mouse in her picture is her favorite toy to play fetch with. We throw it, and she always brings it back.

Name: Harley

Proud Momma: @daniellaf21297

Fun Fact: He loves peanut butter and taking long walks in the park.

Name: Sanderson

Proud Momma: Raquel Broehm

Fun Fact: He is a rescue pup from Puerto Rico, loves buttered popcorn, and is an amazing cuddler!

Wake Forest Chapter of Her Campus