Gettin’ Doughy and Fresh with Patriot Pretzel Co. (Yum!)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wake Forest chapter.

You know you love at least two things, collegiettes: the Demon Deacons (duh) and food. Well the next time you head over to a soccer game at Spry Stadium, make sure you try a delicious, organic, and freshly baked pretzel from Patriot Pretzel Company, a local family business located in Kernersville, N.C. Pretzels are sold near the entrance to the stadium.

Patriot Pretzel Company was founded in 2011 by the Nestorick family when they first started selling pretzels in Hanes Mall. Since then, they have become huge supporters of the Demon Deacons, selling pretzels at BB&T Field before setting up a stand outside of Spry Stadium, where they have sold pretzels to students and fans alike for the past four seasons.

Pretzels are only $4.50 each and come in four different flavors: parmesan, garlic, cinnamon sugar, and sea salt with butter (yum!). Every once in while the company offers a special flavor too, such as raisin, which they had tonight at the Demon Deacon men’s soccer game against FGCU. The pretzels are made with 100% stone-ground organic flour. “They’re never frozen and always fresh,” says Amy Nestorick of Patriot Pretzel Co.

So if you love delicious, doughy pretzels and the Demon Deacons (which we know you do, collegiettes!), make sure to stop by Patriot Pretzel Co. at the next home soccer game.  Pretzels will also be sold at baseball games in the spring. You can check out the Patriot Pretzel Co. Facebook page here.

Go Deacs!

Wake Forest Chapter of Her Campus