Features

• Go with the Flow

“Remember, there is always tomorrow.” – Michael Essien (my father) Listen to me: help yourself transition to college by having few...

• Photos From Our Lit Zumba Class

HC Wake Forest threw an epic free Zumba class event last month. Tons of people showed up to dance out on the Reynolda patio to some classic...

• Finals: You've Got This!

Finals are upon us! While some of us may be struggling to focus (summer is just so close!) and others are stationed in ZSR at all hours,...

• One Year Down, Three To Go

Congratulations freshmen! Our first year of college is coming to a close, truly a bitter-sweet moment. I have to say, my freshman year did...

• Your Guide to Taming Frizzy Hair

These days, Wake Forest has become Lake Forest, and while the weather may be getting you down, your hair doesn’t have to! Here are some of...

• What Freshman Year Taught Me

Hey collegiettes! I’ve had a good freshman year overall, but I’m definitely ready for it to be over. As it ends, I thought I’d share some...

• Tips for a Healthy Finals Week

Hey there Collegiettes! It’s that time of year again…. finals. With so many Calculus review problems to go through and a 50 page study...

• Chic for Cheap: Sun Dresses

The past weekend is known around the world of social media as a style event, despite the fact that a festival is for music to the rest of...

• An Open Letter to My Friends

It’s the friends we meet along the way that help us appreciate the journey – unknown To those who are my friends and will become my friends...

• 6 Time Management Hacks for Finals

The end of the semester is near! But before you can say goodbye to school for the summer, there are finals to be taken and papers to be...

• Festival Essentials

Along with the beautiful warm weather, music festival season has arrived! Whether you camp or attend for just one day, preparing for these...

• New Meals to Try at the Pit

We’re almost at the end of the school year (woo!). Soon we’ll be home relaxing, catching up with old friends and getting some much-needed...