This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wake Forest chapter.

Hi collegiettes!

My name is Chelsea Dougherty, and I am senior who loves all things fashion! After spending two summers working in the business (Tommy Hilfiger in NYC and Banana Republic in San Francisco), I would love to share my insider knowledge and trends. I also spent the fall of 2011 in Florence, Italy so you may hear about my love of all things Italian (from Prada to Pucci). Right now, I am split between East and West coast fashions, but regardless of my flavor of the week, I will be here to give you the scoop to all things couture, street style and everything in between. I hope you enjoy my point of view and taste, and I promise to include fabulous pictures for outfit inspiration!

HCXO,

Chelsea

I am a Senior Business and Enterprise Management Major at Wake Forest University hailing from Palm City, FL. I love all things fashion-related (blog reading, vintage shopping, etc.), city life, and entrepreneurship. After spending two summers working in the business (Tommy Hilfiger in NYC and Banana Republic in San Francisco), I hope to continue my retail training after I graduate in the spring. I spent last fall in Florence, Italy so you may hear about my love of all things Italian (from Prada to Pucci). You can say I am an Italophile for many reasons besides fashion though. I have been involved with Her Campus since my sophomore year as a blogger and currently serve as the PR Director for my campus.
A Communications major and Journalism minor from New Jersey, Ellie has been writing for HerCampus for almost 3 years now. Known for her sassy personality and sunny outlook on life, Ellie prides herself on her confidence and composure- especially when it comes to how she writes! Ellie is the oldest of four girls, and in her free time loves a good book, the beach, and coffee of any variety. An active writer and blogger, Ellie is so pleased to have taken over the role of Editorial Campus Correspondent for HC-WakeForest, and looks forward to another year of lots of HCLove.