Brian Aller ('15)

Posted -

In honor of Valentines Day, we are bringing you TWO Campus Cuties this week. Tonight’s cutie is in a relationship, but don’t worry ladies, he’s proof that prince charming DOES exist. Meet our Valentine’s Cutie, Brian Aller.

Name: Brian Aller

Hometown: West Chester, PA

Major: Potential Finance and Accounting double major

Relationship Status: In a relationship

HC (Her Campus): Okay, so let’s start out with the basics, what are you involved with on campus?

BA (Brian Aller): I am the Philanthropy Chair for Kappa Sig, I coach the women’s club soccer team, and I’m the head campus rep for VoyVoy.

HC: What is VoyVoy?

BA: It’s a new clothing company started by a friend of a friend. It ‘s “frat wear” that has polos, tees, and hats. They’re famous for their pocket square style.

HC: Sounds like an interesting job, what exactly do you do for them?

BA: I market it and give out discounts.

HC: That sounds cool. I understand you have a tattoo; tell me a little about that.

BA: Its my favorite Bible verse from Matthew 23:12 – “For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.”

HC: Is that a life motto of yours?

BA: Yeah, I try to live my life that way.

HC: When did you get it? And what did your family think?

BA: August of last year. They liked it. I have four older siblings and they have done a lot worse, so they didn’t mind me getting it at all.

Get more HC!

Get the best of Her Campus, right in your inbox! Learn more.

About The Author

Editorial Campus Correspondent. Former Section Editor for Campus Cutie. Writer for Her Campus Wake Forest. English major with a double minor in Journalism and Communication. Expected graduation in May 2014.