Brian Aller (’15)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wake Forest chapter.

In honor of Valentines Day, we are bringing you TWO Campus Cuties this week. Tonight’s cutie is in a relationship, but don’t worry ladies, he’s proof that prince charming DOES exist. Meet our Valentine’s Cutie, Brian Aller.

Name: Brian Aller

Hometown: West Chester, PA

Major: Potential Finance and Accounting double major

Relationship Status: In a relationship

HC (Her Campus): Okay, so let’s start out with the basics, what are you involved with on campus?

BA (Brian Aller): I am the Philanthropy Chair for Kappa Sig, I coach the women’s club soccer team, and I’m the head campus rep for VoyVoy.

HC: What is VoyVoy?

BA: It’s a new clothing company started by a friend of a friend. It ‘s “frat wear” that has polos, tees, and hats. They’re famous for their pocket square style.

HC: Sounds like an interesting job, what exactly do you do for them?

BA: I market it and give out discounts.

HC: That sounds cool. I understand you have a tattoo; tell me a little about that.

BA: Its my favorite Bible verse from Matthew 23:12 – “For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.”

HC: Is that a life motto of yours?

BA: Yeah, I try to live my life that way.

HC: When did you get it? And what did your family think?

BA: August of last year. They liked it. I have four older siblings and they have done a lot worse, so they didn’t mind me getting it at all.

[pagebreak]

HC: So, are you the youngest?

BA: Yes; I’m the youngest. I have a brother and three older sisters

HC: Aw, baby of the family (laughs). So what would you say are the three most important things to you?

BA: I guess God, family, and friends.

HC: So, Valentines Day is soon approaching, do you have any plans?

BA: Uhhmm. I told Chloe, my girlfriend, we would go on a date.

HC: Not much planned though?

BA: (Laughs) I’m not much of a romantic.

HC: What is your go-to activity for a date?

BA: Probably either taking a girl to dinner or maybe the movies.

HC: Have you gone on many dates at wake?

BA: No, I definitely should go on more though.

HC: Yeah, definitely change that (laughs). So, first thing you look for in a girl is…

BA: Probably her eyes.

HC: What is the most romantic thing you have done for a girl?

BA: I got a girl 100 roses on our two-year anniversary.

HC: That must have been expensive! The best pick up line you’ve ever used?

BA: “Want another cup of punch?” Nah (laughing).  I just ask them about themselves, ‘cause girls like hearing about themselves.

HC: (laughing) That’s very true! What’s the most embarrassing thing that’s happened to you?

BA: A kid pulled down my pants in front of everyone at recess in the 2nd grade. (laughing) That’s definitely an embarrassing thing.

HC: Oh gosh, kids can be so mean. So what’s one fun fact about you?

BA: I don’t have a real home because my parents left after I graduated from high school. They live in California now.

HC: Ah that’s sad, do you think you want to stay here or move out there after you graduate?

BA: Wherever I get a job, I’ll go. I do want to stay on the East Coast though.

[pagebreak]

HC: What is your dream job?

BA: One that makes a lot of money while helping other people, if that’s even possible.

HC: Do you have any secret talents?

BA: I’m an avid bowler. I used to play soccer but now I hate playing competitively.

HC: If you could trade places with anyone for a week, who would it be and why?

BA: Probably Cristiano Ronaldo.

HC: …But I thought you hated soccer?

BA: I mean, I don’t like playing competitively anymore, but I still love the game.

HC: Favorite spot on campus?

BA: The Kappa Sig lounge.

*Photography by Kelly Guin

Cassie Brown

Wake Forest

Editorial Campus Correspondent. Former Section Editor for Campus Cutie. Writer for Her Campus Wake Forest. English major with a double minor in Journalism and Communication. Expected graduation in May 2014.
A Communications major and Journalism minor from New Jersey, Ellie has been writing for HerCampus for almost 3 years now. Known for her sassy personality and sunny outlook on life, Ellie prides herself on her confidence and composure- especially when it comes to how she writes! Ellie is the oldest of four girls, and in her free time loves a good book, the beach, and coffee of any variety. An active writer and blogger, Ellie is so pleased to have taken over the role of Editorial Campus Correspondent for HC-WakeForest, and looks forward to another year of lots of HCLove.