Style > Beauty

Beauty Blog: 2 Amazing Mascaras to Try Right Now

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wake Forest chapter.

When my eyelashes are looking lush and voluminous, I know it’s going to be a good day. Mascara is arguably the staple beauty product. When it comes to mascara, I cannot seem to help myself; I walk into Sephora for one tube, and walk out with five (sorry, mom!). However, through my faults and triumphs with mascara, I have found the best ones out there:

For a while now, I have been using Better Than Sex Mascara by Too Faced. Yes, the name is suggestive and a bit *full* of it itself, but that’s the way your lashes should be. Better Than Sex simultaneously lengthens and thickens with only a few coats, and isn’t that what we all want?

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara, $23.00 on Sephora

I have also found that Smokey Eye Mascara by Bobbi Brown is a keeper. While it is not my everyday go-to mascara, it is perfect for when you want your lashes to look super long with one easy coat.

Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara, $29.00 on Sephora

*Cover image from bodyrock.tv

Lauren Freedman

Wake Forest '19

Lauren Freedman is a senior at Wake Forest University double majoring in English and Communication. She is a Features Editor for Her Campus Wake Forest and covers fashion, beauty, and wellness as a writer.