This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wake Forest chapter.

To get back on the food track, I thought it would be a sweet idea to start with some amazing fall recipes! I honestly cannot believe fall is already here, but you will be wowed by how all of these delicious dishes will make you feel like fall is here to stay!

Pumpkin Pie

Ahh pumpkin pie! What a great classic and first dish! If I could choose any dessert to take onto a “desserted” island (ha, get my bad joke?) it would be this one.  

Caramel Apples

Beware of the pure awesomeness of Caramel Apples! These decorated fruits scream fall with signature caramel covering and amazing taste!

Apple Pie

A fall classic and an American staple, apple pie is always a safe bet. You can definitely count on this dessert to be a family and friend fave. Pro tip: It’s even better with ice cream!

Fall Flavored Parfait

This caramel and chocolate mousse covered parfait is the highlight of any fall experience! The recipe for this dish is honestly my new favorite, 10/10 would recommend.

Sweet Potato Casserole

This dessert is packed with everyone’s personal favorite – Sweet Potatoes! I personally am not a fan, but I cannot deny that those marshmallows look pretty delicious.

I hope you have a wonderful fall y’all! And here are the recipes for the amazing treats and fall fun in store:

Pumpkin Pie:

Caramel Apples:

Apple Pie:

Pumpkin Parfait:

Sweet Potato Casserole:

Freshman student at Wake Forest University. Avid Pancake Enthusiast and lover of all food (even though she has many allergies).
Hailing from Chicago, this Midwesterner turned Southern Belle is the Editor-in-Chief of Wake Forest University's chapter. When she isn't journaling for fun in her free time, she is obsessed with running around campus in giant sunglasses, wearing gold glitter eyeliner, and munching on trail mix. She's still struggling on saying "y'all" and not "guys" and has yet to try Cookout's legendary milkshakes. Follow her on twitter @Hmonyek!