This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Virginia Tech chapter.

As a college student, you’ve probably heard of McGraw-Hill, considering the amount of textbooks and online programs we have to sift through during our four years. However, have you really heard about McGraw-Hill and all of the amazing features they have to offer to make student’s lives easier than ever?

McGraw-Hill Education is a learning science company with a mission to accelerate learning through intuitive, engaging, efficient and effective experiences – grounded in research. Basically, the team at McGraw-Hill understands that the fastest route is always the best route when it comes to studying, as long as it’s effective and efficient.

By unlocking the potential of every learner, McGraw-Hill helps college kids succeed at a pace built for students through three programs: Connect, ReadAnywhere, and Studywise. All three of these programs are designed to help students be more successful, create a convenient college experience, enable students to be more mobile, and bring value to the college experience altogether.

Here at the VT chapter of HC, we’ll be focusing on all of the great features Connect has to offer. I don’t know about you guys, but I’ve used Connect in a ton of my courses so far. Not only has it helped me manage my homework and readings, Connect also has extensive practice quizzes for all chapters that relate directly to the most important information on my exams. After taking said quizzes, Connect will give sufficient data and feedback to show you where you need to study more when it comes time for the big test.

I think we can all agree that we want to achieve the best grades possible with limited amount of time to study, right? McGraw-Hill helps us do just that by acting as your personalized digital learning assistant that makes acing exams, earning better grades, managing time, and getting work done easier, quicker and more convenient than ever.

Check out McGraw-Hill’s socials!

Instagram / Twitter / Facebook / Website

All images are our own.

Chera Longfritz

Virginia Tech

Just a funky lil girl trying to put my thoughts into relatable words!!! I've had the dream of being Anne Hathaway's character in Devil Wears Prada since I was like three. Maybe without being someone's bitch, but you know, everyone has to start somewhere.