Spring Forward with These HC Essentials

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Virginia Tech chapter.

As the spring season approaches, so does the excitment for spring sunshine, spring cleaning and spring break! This Her Campus Spring Break Survival Kit includes an abundance of spring lifestyle essentials. These are collegiette-approved, and you won’t want to miss out!

Stationary

Give your desk a spring refreshment with these Erin Condren markers, stickers and planners. These products are both stylish and functional, making them perfect for the college-aged woman. If you’re needing an organizational pick-me-up, sign up for the Erin Condren enewsletter and take 10% off your first order today!

Spring Lips

Spring is the season for bright, bold lips. To get the look, check out these Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips lipsticks. The first featured shade, Miranda May, is a vibrant, cool-toned coral. The second shade, named Kim K.W. after the nude lip queen herself, is a light, pink-nude. The last shade, Electric Poppy, is exactly what it sounds like: an electric, hot pink.

Beach Hair

The warmer it gets, the harder it is to keep your hair fresh and voluminous. That’s why this Psssst! Tropical Dry Shampoo by Freeman Beauty is perfect. Not only does it smell like the beach, but it soaks up the oil and sweat that can build up in your hair. To take your hair from drab to fab, spray the product on your roots, massage it into your scalp and brush it through the ends.

Tan Skin

Bikini season is coming up fast, but your tan may not be. For a quick, sunless fix, try these L’Oreal Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes. They can give you a streak-free, natural looking tan in just two hours. It dries fast, too, meaning you can apply it in the morning before class and be out the door in no time. For a deeper tan, try the Tinted Self-Tanning Lotion.

Accessories

It wouldn’t be spring without something bold and feminine from Juicy Couture. This chic charm would be a great addition to any outfit. It’s the perfect pop of gold, and honestly, what’s more spring than a bumblebee?

Relief

To make the most of your spring season, you will want to be healthy and happy. That’s when these Cystex Urinary Pain Relief Tablets come in handy. They provide antibacterial protection and pain relief for those pesky urinary tract infections.

Bailey Black

Virginia Tech

I'm a Virginia Tech junior pursuing a major in Public Relations; a minor in Dress, Culture, and Society; and a minor/cognate in Marketing and Event Management. You can usually find me blogging, taking photos, listening to music, playing with makeup, organizing my planner or cooking up a healthy meal. I love giving advice on beauty, fashion, health and the college lifestyle, and I'm so thankful to be working with Her Campus!
Proud to be Virginia Tech's Her Campus chapter!