Some of the Best Sorority Baskets on Campus

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Virginia Tech chapter.

Sorority girls spend hours putting together gift baskets for their littles. Big sisters research and record their little’s favorite colors, foods, and room decor choices just to assemble the perfect basket. These baskets welcome girls into their new sisterhood, and the thoughtfulness of the baskets ensures each new member feels appreciated. Here are some baskets and canvases girls on campus have made for their littles!  

Caroline

Wow, this girl has one lucky little! 10/10 for color scheme and aesthetic, you can tell hours of work and thought went into these baskets!

Cara

I love the Virginia Tech Basket! The color schemes are awesome and the insane amount of the little’s favorite candy show the big was extra thoughtful in getting to know her.

Courtney

This basket is chic and perfectly color coordinated! The sparkling crescent moon highlights the gold accents.

Tara

These canvases are amazing! Designing canvases and crafts your little will actually want to hang on her wall is always a challenge, but Tara obviously did not have a problem with that!

Molly

Killer color schemes and awesome aesthetic! A lot of thought was obviously put into these arrangements.

Gaby

The letters are so stylish, not to mention it takes some serious talent to make handmade canvases that look this amazing!

Christine

These canvas designs obviously took a ton of patience and a steady, talented hand by a loving big!  

Carissa

So many cute letters! The tie dye letters especially show a lot of hard work went into them.

A mechanical engineering sorority girl who will sprint across the drill field just to pet a dog.
Proud to be Virginia Tech's Her Campus chapter!