How to be Runway Ready with the HC CFW Essentials Kit

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Virginia Tech chapter.

Ever wonder how models appear to be so flawless on the runway? How is it that they can be fresh-skinned, slick-haired, while confidently strutting their stuff and striking killer poses? Here at Her Campus, we’ve cracked the code on how to achieve that natural, model-esque glam with only a few beauty essentials. We hosted our very own College Fashion Week Viewing Party and Fashion Show highlighting a few of our sponsored brands, which you can catch the video coverage here

1. IT Cosmetics – Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil

As collegiette fashionistas, we are all aware that thick brows are extremely in. Unfortunately, not everyone is #blessed with luscious caterpillars, but don’t worry, IT Cosmetics has you covered! By applying this universal, long wear eyebrow pencil, anyone, regardless of eyebrow shape or thickness, can achieve their desired look. Whether you want them thick and straight, like Cara Delevingne, or thin and angled, like Megan Fox, the oval shaped applicator can do it all.

2. POPSUGAR Must Have Box

When you’re in the fashion industry, you can’t only look the part, you have to know the part. Monthly subscription boxes like POPSUGAR’S Must Have Box will keep you on your toes by introducing hot new products, discussing the latest trends, and surprising you every month with different items every time!

3. Spindrift Sparkling Water

In the beauty community, it’s no secret that hydration is KEY! However, we all know that temptations may get in the way of choosing a carbonated, sweet drink over boring, drab water. Well, why not both? Kick your hydration up a notch by trying Spindrift’s Sparkling Water, the only sparkling water made with real fruit. Tasty, healthy, and always exciting!

4. Bed Head by TIGI

Hair can be one of the biggest stressors when it comes to looking and feeling good. With wind, static, humidity, etcetera, sometimes us women just head outside and pray that our hair looks halfway decent when we get to where we’re going. Bed Head by TIGI wants to stop all of this second-guessing, and guarantee sexy, shiny hair that holds in place. TIGI offers three products, the Bed Head® Curlipops™ 1″ Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron to create textured, voluminous curls, the Bed Head® Electric Green 1/2” Mini Ceramic Flat Iron for touch ups on the go, and the Travel Size Masterpiece Shine Hairspray to eliminate the stress of having your hairstyle look completely different halfway through the day. Utilize these TIGI products to have your hair runway ready, no matter when or where.

5. Ulta Beauty

If our hair is on fleek, brows are on fleek, and our trendiness is on fleek, shouldn’t our faces be, too? Ulta Beauty has stepped in to create a line of makeup that highlights the beauty in every woman. Although they offer many diverse products, we at HC can’t get enough of the Ulta Beauty Glitter Eye Topcoat. One of the best ways to grab attention on the runway and shine like a beam of light is to apply the glitter over your favorite eyeshadow. The glamorous, dazzling reflection from the product will surely bump up your beauty routine, and add in some couture-glam vibes.

Stay glam fam, and enjoy all of these buzz-worthy products! (We surely did) Be sure to visit the official Collegefashionweek.com for all the updates on the next featured products and events. It could be coming to your city soon. 

In-Article Images are Author’s Own | Thumbnail

Chera Longfritz

Virginia Tech

Just a funky lil girl trying to put my thoughts into relatable words!!! I've had the dream of being Anne Hathaway's character in Devil Wears Prada since I was like three. Maybe without being someone's bitch, but you know, everyone has to start somewhere.