This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Virginia Tech chapter.

As college students, days can drag on which makes a week feel like a lifetime. We feel sluggish and tired while the amount of homework piles up out of control. Procrastination hits hard and the coffee in your drink becomes empty. Have no fear, we are not the only ones who feel the Monday “blues” and excitement when the weekend arrives! Dogs feel the same way we do throughout the week, and I’ve got the pictures to prove it!

Monday

Monday’s are the WORST. This doggo is really feeling the exhaustion from the past weekend. He is not ready to start an entirely new week.

Tuesday

These two buds have the right idea to hop on the treadmill after taking 10 naps on Monday. Grab a friend and head to the gym, you will forget all about your miserable Monday while shedding off some of those calories!

Wednesday

We are halfway through the week! Treat yourself to something nice like a spa day or manicure like this clean pup. You will feel rejuvenated and ready to conquer the rest of the week.

Thursday

At this point, we are all just waiting for the weekend like this anxious dog is to get inside. Thursday’s always seem to be the longest due to the  anticipation for Friday, but you’re almost there. You can do it!

Friday

It’s finally Friday!! The day we have all been waiting for. Friday marks the end of classes and work for a week. Now is the time to let down your hair and show off your moves like this joyful pup who gets to finally go home!

Saturday

What’s the next best day after Friday? Saturday, of course. There’s nothing like letting loose with your friends and having a great time. Saturday’s are for adventures and memories. Grab a friend and head to the dancefloor like these two buds who can’t seem to stop dancing.

Sunday

It’s Sunday, the week is coming to an end. Now is the time to finish the homework you’ve been neglecting and put away those clothes that have been sitting on your desk since last weekend. Catch up on some sleep though, you are going to need it for the new week!

Image Soures: Giphy.com/ Cover

Hey I'm Celia! I am a Marketing Management major here at Virginia Tech. There are three things that I love most in this world and they are (in this order) dogs, DUNKIN and Chipotle. If I'm not coming up with new content for my next story you can catch drawing, reading or binging a new series on Netflix. To conclude this little bio, Michael Scott once said, "The only time I set the bar low is for limbo." I hope you guys enjoy reading!
Proud to be Virginia Tech's Her Campus chapter!