4 Style Apps Every College Fashionista Needs

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Virginia Tech chapter.

Despite our best efforts, sometimes the pressures and responsibilities of college keep us from being in the know with the latest fashion trends. Take a break from school work and start working on your fashion inspo with these amazing style apps!

1. Like to Know It

If you’re a social media style queen, you need Like to Know It. This app allows you to buy items from the blogger and celebrity photos you screenshot. You’ll get push notifications with product information as well as the ability to purchase those items straight from the app. You can also browse influencer photos on the app itself and shop style pieces from there. Simply “like” your favorite outfit photos, and you’ll have access to both exact products and dupes.

2. Vogue Runway

Get access to fashion shows, collection reviews, runway video coverage, street style photographs, inside looks at fashion week parties, backstage coverage and more with Vogue Runway. This app gives you the exclusive on all things fashion week, all over the globe. You can browse the latest releases as well as Vogue’s archive dating back to 2000. You can also save your favorite pieces and collections and share them with your fashionista friends.

3. Lyst

Download Lyst, and you’ll have found your new go-to apparel shopping app. Guaranteed! With this app, you can follow your favorite designers and stores to shop all the latest releases. You can also save specific pieces, and the app will notify you when there’s a price drop. They have over 11,000 brands ranging from H&M to Chanel, so whether you’re on a budget or ready to splurge, Lyst has you covered.

4. The Hunt

There’s nothing worse than finding the perfect item online but not knowing where to buy it. If you’ve been there, you need this app. Simply post a photo of something you love, and The Hunt community will help you find it. You can also help others find their must-have items and vote in style polls. Browse what’s trending in fashion and beauty, and shop your favorites, all in one place.

Thumbnail | Pexels || In-Body Photos | Author’s Own

Bailey Black

Virginia Tech

I'm a Virginia Tech junior pursuing a major in Public Relations; a minor in Dress, Culture, and Society; and a minor/cognate in Marketing and Event Management. You can usually find me blogging, taking photos, listening to music, playing with makeup, organizing my planner or cooking up a healthy meal. I love giving advice on beauty, fashion, health and the college lifestyle, and I'm so thankful to be working with Her Campus!
Chera Longfritz

Virginia Tech

Just a funky lil girl trying to put my thoughts into relatable words!!! I've had the dream of being Anne Hathaway's character in Devil Wears Prada since I was like three. Maybe without being someone's bitch, but you know, everyone has to start somewhere.