This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Villanova chapter.

Thank You Villanova

As Thanksgiving is quickly approaching this week, most of us take the time to reflect on what we are thankful for. We are all thankful for our parents, our siblings, our family, and our friends. But there is something so much bigger that we should be thankful for- our university.

Villanova is our home away from home. Over our four years at Villanova, we spend most of our time studying in its library, learning in its classrooms, and laughing in its dorms. We have so much to thank Villanova for and here are a few of them:

Thank you Villanova for your being one of the most beautiful and breathtaking campuses in the nation. 

Thank you Villanova for your knowledgeable professors who teach us something new everyday.

Thank you Villanova for your workers who cook our food, make our coffee, clean our halls, and make living away from home a little bit easer.

Thank you Villanova for pushing your students to constantly work hard and reach for more.

Thank you Villanova for your amazing Orientation Counselors who make coming to college a little less scary.

Thank you Villanova for encouraging your students to give back to the community.

Thank you Villanova for LEVEL and teaching us to level the playing field between those who are able-bodied or disabled.

Thank you Villanova for giving us our best friends, whether they be our roommates, sorority sisters or fraternity brothers, or our hallmates.

Thank you Villanova for Fall Fest and showing us that everyone can achieve amazing things.

Thank you Villanova for teaching your students that there is so much more within them, than they will ever know.

Thank you Villanova for giving us The Exchange and Café Nova, when we need a break from the dinning halls.

Thank you Villanova giving us the National Championship and the most incredible and unforgettable moment in all our lives. We can’t wait to relive it again and again for the rest of our lives. 

Thank you for giving us Jay (Bae) Wright to coach our amazing basketball team.

Thank you Villanova for being #1 in the nation, on and off the basketball court. 

Thank you Villanova for being the most important and pivotal part of our lives. Thank you for all you give us over our four years, and all that you will continue to give us long after we are gone.