Nicki Minaj’s Style at Hoops Mania

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Villanova chapter.

In case you missed it (and I hope you didn’t), the guest/mystery performer at Hoops Mania this year was none other than Nicki Minaj!! We were so excited and although the pictures we got of her onstage weren’t the best quality–it got a little crazy, as you can imagine–she posted photos of herself with the basketball teams later in her honorary jersery. 

Channel Nicki’s Homecoming style by snagging some bright pink pants (pictured here are a pair from Forever 21) and a polka dot zip up/crew neck sweatshirt (which can be found here at Asos).

And of course, Nicki’s Nova style wouldn’t be complete without a Villanova basketball jersey, which you can purchase at the Villanova Athletics store here

Nicki’s performance outfit: 

Nicki showed her wildcat spirit on her instagram for all her fans to see: 

Samantha Galasso is from Wilton, CT and is the founder of both the Providence College and Villanova University chapters at HC. In her spare time, she enjoys napping, sarcastic commentary, inappropriate jokes, hanging out with her fellow Pi Phi sisters, "Friends" marathons, and general activities being ”liked” by the mass majority of people on Facebook. Her goals in life include writing the next great American novel and making the Billionaire Obituary in Forbes.