The Lilly Pulitzer for Target Line is Officially Available!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Villanova chapter.

Lilly Pulitzer has long been a staple in the Preppy Girl’s closet.  With summer around the corner (only three weeks left, Wildcats!), we are all on the lookout for pastel prints and cute beachwear.  However, the price tags on most of the Lilly clothes may cause many on a college budget to leave the store empty handed.  Luckily for us collegiates, the Lilly Pulitzer for Target line has officially hit the stores and online!

The line features 250 brand new items exclusively for Target.  It will include Women, Women’s Plus, Girls, Home, and Beauty collections.

Almost 200 of the items are under $30 and the rest are all between $2 and $150. 

Fifteen of the prints are Target exclusives, all of which were designed by the Lilly Pulitzer team.

Not only are there adorable clothes, but also plenty of fun new items you could use to spice up your dorm room – like this floor cushion in the “Nosie Posey” print!

Purchases of $25 or more come with free shipping.  But, be careful: while Target’s typical return policy is 90 days, any Lilly Pulitzer for Target returns need to be made in 14 days or less.  So, get to your computers and shop, shop, shop!  Here is the link to your Lilly Pulitzer for Target summer wardrobe: http://www.target.com/c/lilly-pulitzer-for-target-brand-shop/-/N-4ymap

Elizabeth studies Political Science at Villanova University (Class of 2018).