Freshman Year at Nova as told by Emma Stone

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Villanova chapter.

It’s your first year of being a wildcat at Villanova, and you couldn’t be more excited! Although you do have some anxieties, you can’t wait to see what college is all about. Here is what being a freshman at Villanova is like as told by Emma Stone.

1. You discover you will be living on South campus with all the other freshman! It’s a great way to meet first year students and not be too overwhelmed by upperclassman. You can’t wait!

2. You walk into your new dorm and meet your roommate for the first time. Although you’re excited to meet your first friend, you are a little skeptical!

3. You take your first college shower and you realize it’s still okay to sing in the shower! Everyone does it!

4. You have your first day of classes, and of course your professors are already drowning you in work!

5. It’s the first weekend of college, and you get ready to go to your first college party at the Courts!

6. You try your first coffee at Holy Grounds, and you’re hooked! You won’t be able to go a day without getting a drink and a delicious muffin!

7. Time flies by and it’s already finals week! You’re running on two hours of sleep just waiting until the first semester is over and you can rest.

8. You discover the beauty of Campco and late night food at the Spit.

9. It’s February. The wind is blowing, the snow is falling, and you’re freezing. You try to fight to get on the shuttle from South campus to West campus, and realize you won’t be able to make it.

10. It’s finally springtime! You’ve found a great group of friends, the weather is beautiful, and you have your work under control! You also realize you made the right choice in choosing Villanova!