Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Villanova Celebrities

Campus Celeb: Willy Annan

By Samantha Galasso
March 29, 2014 - 8:01pm

Name: Willy Annan, aka "Mr. Villanova"  Class: 2015 Hometown: Newark, De Major: Marketing What are you invovled in on campus, and why did you choose to pursue these activities?  READ MORE

Campus Celeb: Ashish Kalani

By Samantha Galasso
February 28, 2014 - 8:40pm

Name: Ashish (Ash) Kalani  Year: 2014  What are you involved in on and off campus? READ MORE

Meet the HC Team: Amelia Krajsa

By Samantha Galasso
December 7, 2013 - 8:07pm

Name: Amelia Krajsa Hometown: Allentown, PA
  So Amelia, what're you up to this year? I'm currently an Environmental Education and Animal Behavior Intern at the Philadelphia Zoo. I also work at The Bakery house because the internship is unpaid and a girl has to shop. How'd you get an internship with the Philadelphia Zoo? READ MORE

Campus Celeb: Carmine Urciuoli

By Samantha Galasso
November 23, 2013 - 5:06pm

Name: Carmine Urciuoli  Hometown: Westport, CT Class: 2014 Major: Engineering So Carmine, you’re an active member of VSMT. What made you get involved? READ MORE

Campus Celeb: Anna Bauer

By Kimberly Tower
November 16, 2013 - 10:09pm

Meet Anna Bauer (right), French and Communication double major, Le Cercle Français co-president, Vatican intern, and all-around lovely person. NAME: Anna Bauer MAJOR: French, Communication HOMETOWN: Bexley, Ohio YEAR: Junior, Class of 2015 So, Miss Bauer, you seem like a busy bee! Can you tell us what you’re involved in on campus? READ MORE

Meet the HC Team: Mary Lister

By Samantha Galasso
October 26, 2013 - 7:28pm

Name: Mary Lister Class: 2014 Are you involved in any activities at Villanova other than Her Campus?  I am pretty involved in the honors program (not to sound like a douchebag) and I am a chair on hunger and homelessness awareness week. What made you want to get involved with Her Campus? I really enjoy writing, almost as much as I enjoy reading, which made me want to write for Her Campus! READ MORE

Campus Celeb: Michelle Koerwer

By Mary Lister
October 11, 2013 - 7:02pm

Name: Michelle Koerwer Hometown: Livingston, NJ/Munich, Germany Major: Finance and Accounting Year: Senior Why did you choose Villanova?:  I didn't have the chance to visit schools while I was in Germany, so I applied to the top business schools in the country. When I was accepted to Villanova, I remembered that my dad went there and loved it, so I decided to try it out, and I am glad I did! READ MORE

Campus Celeb: Ciara Sprance

By Kimberly Tower
September 27, 2013 - 10:25pm

We’re all familiar with Dos Equis’s Most Interesting Man in the World—prepare yourselves to meet Villanova’s teenage girl equivalent.  Name: Ciara Sprance Hometown: Wall, New Jersey Major: Art History (Pre-Med Track) Year: 2015 How in the world did you decide to combine art history with medicine? READ MORE

Campus Celeb: James Kelly

By Samantha Galasso
September 13, 2013 - 5:54pm

S.E. Hinton wrote The Outsiders when she was only sixteen years old. Villanova’s own James Kelly is an aspiring author who has completed his own manuscript and is hopefully on the road to being published.   Name: James Kelly Class: 2014 Hometown: Huntington, NY Major: Marketing (Minor: Writing & Rhetoric) When did you first start writing? READ MORE

Campus Celeb: Val Angulo

By Samantha Galasso
September 6, 2013 - 9:31pm

When students start picking their study abroad destinations, Europe and Australia seem to be the most popular spots. But for senior comprehensive science major, Val Angulo, Africa was the only place to be. She traveled all the way from Long Island to Tanzania and stayed with the Maasai tribe, learning all the tips and tricks of being an excellent warrior.   Name: Valerie Angulo Class: 2014 Hometown: Old Brookville, NY READ MORE