Campus Cutie: Sean Hudgins

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Villanova chapter.

Name: Sean Hudgins 

Class: 2014

Hometown: South Brunswick, NJ 

Major: Communication with a specialization in Public Relations

Relationship status: Single

What’s your most memorable moment at Villanova:

My sophomore year break trip to Washington County, Virginia. It was the first one I had been on, and there was one night towards the end of the trip where we were all sitting around a bonfire reflecting on the day. I was telling a story and I think I started to get a little choked up. My friend Rosa reached over and grabbed my hand, and instinctively I grabbed the next person’s hand. Before I knew it, the entire circle was holding hands. It was totally unplanned and I think that’s what made it so awesome.

What do you look for in a girl?

I like someone that talks a lot. Generaly I’d rather listen, so if a girl can take the lead in a conversation I’m pretty cool with that. I also like girls to be outgoing. A good smile’s always nice. 

What would happen on your perfect first date?

I’m making dinner which will include a good loaf of bread and bottle of red wine. Movie afterwards. I’m a generic kind of guy. Then once that’s all over, we crank the music up and we’ll dance in the living room. 

What’s a turn off?

Usually I just look past things that are turn offs. But I really don’t like when girls give condescending snappy answers to questions as if I’m dumb for even asking in the first place. I’m not a fan of people insulting my intelligence. 

Are you involved with anything else at Villanova?

I write for the paper, I’m part of the Sports Marketing Association, and I’m an Ambassador.

What are the best and worst costumes you’ve seen on a girl?

Personal favorite of the pirate outfit. The worst is the cat. The cat’s kind of a cop out costume. 

What are you planning on being for Halloween?

I’m thinking cowboy, which is also kind of lame but I might go for the outlaw look and put on leather gloves and black boots and stuff. 

Samantha Galasso is from Wilton, CT and is the founder of both the Providence College and Villanova University chapters at HC. In her spare time, she enjoys napping, sarcastic commentary, inappropriate jokes, hanging out with her fellow Pi Phi sisters, "Friends" marathons, and general activities being ”liked” by the mass majority of people on Facebook. Her goals in life include writing the next great American novel and making the Billionaire Obituary in Forbes.