Campus Cutie: Forrester Pierce

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Villanova chapter.

Name: Forrester Pierce

Class: 2014

Major: Finance

Hometown: Roslyn, New York

Relationship status: Single

Do you have any pets?

Yes, I have two Portuguese Water dogs, and my parents flew to Calgary, Canada to get them. Their names are Shadow and Midnight and they are eleven and ten years old. I also have a rabbit and two goldfish in my house. In my backyard, I have two goats (names are Maggie and Chiquita). I also have two ponies during the summer time named Pete and Clover.

That’s a lot of animals. 

Well, I have always wanted a snake ever since my fourth grade teacher kept a pet snake in the classroom.

What’s your most memorable Villanova experience?

My most memorable experience has to be the break trip that I went on last spring. I went to Beaumont, Texas and it was just so humbling to spend a week building a house. I have never just spent a week performing service and it just felt so good afterwards. I also met some awesome people on my break trip. I could not have asked for a better group of people to go with to Beaumont. 

Pictured: Forrester on the break trip in Beaumont, TX

What do you look for in a girl?

I know it is a cliché, but I look for a girl with a good personality. By this I mean this girl has to have a good sense of humor because I can be a very sarcastic person. I’d like it if she’s adventurous and tries to do new things and would convince to me to do those things with her. I also look for a girl who is chill like me and won’t let little stuff bother her. Basically I like girls who are outgoing, nice, and just know how to have a good time. 

How about physically?

I honestly do not think about what I look for physically in a girl. If she has the personality that I am looking for, then I do not care what she looks like physically.

What would be your idea of a perfect date?

I don’t care what I do on a date as long as I am able to spend time with her. If I have to say something though, it would really depend on who the girl is that I am dating. I would want to see what she is most interested in and just have an amazing time with her. 

What would be the worst turn off?

When a girl seems very distracted when we are on a date together. I also don’t like girls who feel like they have to be the center of attention.

How about turn on?

When a girl is able to be spontaneous and just go with it.

What sort of things are you involved in at Nova?

My big involvement at Villanova is the curling club (for those who do not know it’s the sport with brooms on ice). I will admit that I am not very good at it but I still enjoy playing it. I am also involved with a couple of business societies. 

Pictured: Forrester playing “that sport with brooms on ice.”

Do you have any special plans for Thanksgiving?

Yes I plan on going to my aunt and uncle’s house for Thanksgiving. We have had a recent tradition of frying the turkey for Thanksgiving and plan on having Thanksgiving dinner early enough so my dad, my brother, my cousin and I can go to the Jets vs. Patriots game at MetLife Stadium later that night.

Would your family have to approve of a girl you bring home?

Yes my family would definitely have to approve of a girl that I bring home. I am very close with my family, and if they do not like a girl I’m with then there is a problem. They would give her the benefit of the doubt, though, and trust my judgment for the most part.

What about your friends?

I feel like my friends would also have to approve of the girl. My friends at Villanova are a very important part of my life and I trust their judgment as well and take into account how they feel about the girl I’m with. I would still make the decision, but I would take their opinion into consideration. 

Three words to describe yourself – Go.

Caring, chill, genuine

What’s your favorite…

Class taken at Nova: Intro to Sociology, I had such a great professor

Disney princess movie: Just saw the movie Tangled so I have to say that

Baked good: Brownies or anything Sam Galasso bakes.

Suck up. What about favorite sports team? J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS 

And finally, outdoor activity: Golf

Samantha Galasso is from Wilton, CT and is the founder of both the Providence College and Villanova University chapters at HC. In her spare time, she enjoys napping, sarcastic commentary, inappropriate jokes, hanging out with her fellow Pi Phi sisters, "Friends" marathons, and general activities being ”liked” by the mass majority of people on Facebook. Her goals in life include writing the next great American novel and making the Billionaire Obituary in Forbes.