Campus Cutie: Dan Doris

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Villanova chapter.

Name: Dan Doris

Hometown: West Chester, PA

Class of 2016

Major: Nursing

Relationship Status: Taken

Do you Have Any Pets?

Yes, I have a dog named Chester. He’s a little puffball. He is adorable! 

What activities are you involved with at Villanova?

I am on the Club Ultimate Frisbee team and I work at the Villanova Theatre Box Office.

What do you look for in a girl?

Some of the things that I love about my girlfriend is that she is understanding, there when I need her, and cuddly. Those traits are a must have in a girl for me.

What is your idea of a perfect date?

I am not a big fan of anything over the top. I would much prefer something low key like watching a movie or baking something together. 

What is the biggest turn-off in a girl?

Being too paranoid or being excessively clingy!

What is your favorite…

Villanova Experience: Orientation was actually really cool. I think that the candlelight ceremony we had was awesome. I loved the Father Stack’s speech at the event.

Food: I’m going to have to go with filet mignon.. I loved how they had it at the end of the semester dinner.

Sports Team: Green Bay Packers, I am a diehard fan! 

Samantha Galasso is from Wilton, CT and is the founder of both the Providence College and Villanova University chapters at HC. In her spare time, she enjoys napping, sarcastic commentary, inappropriate jokes, hanging out with her fellow Pi Phi sisters, "Friends" marathons, and general activities being ”liked” by the mass majority of people on Facebook. Her goals in life include writing the next great American novel and making the Billionaire Obituary in Forbes.