Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Villanova Archives

Student BBQ

By Samantha Galasso
March 29, 2014 - 9:36pm

All events courtesy of the Wildcat Newswire The Men's Lacrosse team will be hosting a Student BBQ before their home game on Friday, April 4th when they take on #6 Denver. The BBQ will start at 5:00 pm in the parking lot behind Villanova Stadium. Game time is set for 7:00 pm and admission if FREE for all students with their wildcard to both the BBQ and the game. There will also be a NOVA SHADES GIVEAWAY to the first 250 students. Come out and cheer on your Wildcats! READ MORE

Did you give up anything for Lent?

By Samantha Galasso

Tips, Tricks and Gifs for Landing Your Summer Internship

By Samantha Galasso
March 29, 2014 - 9:26pm

Her Campus Spring Break Survival Kit

By Samantha Galasso
March 29, 2014 - 8:33pm

This is a sponsored post. All opinions are 100% our own.  Getting back in the swing of things after spring break and pushing through to the end of the semester is really challenging. But thankfully, our sponsors and Her Campus Headquarters have hooked us up with a Spring Break Survival Kit! We want to thank our wonderful sponsors for being so generous this semester! The HC Spring Break Survival Kit included tons of goodies from... ZOTOS:  READ MORE

Campus Celeb: Willy Annan

By Samantha Galasso
March 29, 2014 - 8:01pm

Name: Willy Annan, aka "Mr. Villanova"  Class: 2015 Hometown: Newark, De Major: Marketing What are you invovled in on campus, and why did you choose to pursue these activities?  READ MORE

Campus Cutie: Brendan Kelly

By Samantha Galasso
March 29, 2014 - 7:40pm

Name: Brendan Kelly Class: Junior Relationship Status: Single   What are you involved in on campus?  I'm in Blue Key and I work at Reel Divine.  What's your best memory at Villanova so far?  This is a really boring answer, but storming the court three times was really fun. Other than that, I'd have to say just having a lot of fun with my friends during the hurricane and the blackout.  What's your idea of a perfect first date?  READ MORE

The Villanova Basketball Workout Challenge

By Samantha Galasso
March 22, 2014 - 9:37pm

Villanova is playing UConn tonight, and if you're not into it, you should be. Sure, there are plenty of Nova drinking games (if you're 21, of course), but Her Campus has come up with a creative way of getting in shape while watching our boys play. Here is the Villanova Basketball Workout Challenge:  Anytime.... - James Bell or Darrun Hilliard hits a 3 - 10 lunges  - The refs make a call you don't agree with - 10 jumping jacks  (If Jay Wright yells about it as well: 15 jumping jacks) - Arch is on the ground for some reason - 10 pushups  - We make an incredible dunk - 5 squats - There is an "and 1" moment - 15 second leg lifts  READ MORE

Do you have Nova in your Final Four?

By Samantha Galasso

The Best of L'Wren Scott

By Samantha Galasso
March 22, 2014 - 9:23pm

The passing of acclaimed fashion designer L'Wren Scott has rocked the fashion world. The 49 year old took her own life on Monday, leaving behind a long list of clients and a successful career. In 2011, Sarah Jessica Parker, a longtime client of Scott's, said, "I think L’Wren has an extraordinary ability to make dresses that genuinely flatter a woman. She makes an unbelievably contemporary dress in a remarkably old-fashioned way for all sorts of women and body types.” In honor of L'Wren, we've collected some of her best red carpet designs.    READ MORE

Spring Break Packing List

By Samantha Galasso
February 28, 2014 - 9:20pm

If you're like me, you save your packing until the last minute. It's not the most productive way to live life and it almost always ensures that you'll forget at least three items that range from mildly important to absolutely essential. To assuage these issues, we at HC Villanova thought that we would compile a packing list for all of your spring break needs, particularly if you're heading out of the country to somewhere warm and tropical. Electronics - Camera and charger - iPod, headphones, and charger - Phone and charger Toiletries  - Face and body wash READ MORE