This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Villanova chapter.

Coming back from Fall Break and getting back into the routine of being at school is enough of a challenge for most Nova students. On top of that, now that midterms are over you also have to think about finals coming up. Here are 3 ways to keep yourself motivated through the end of the semester.

1. Reward Yourself

Find little ways to reward yourself for the next couple months of the semester. Maybe you work for a couple of hours or complete an assignment and let yourself buy another cup of coffee or a snack. Or, try planning a night out for when you finally get that paper done. Having something to look forward to when you finish something gives you a reason to keep going!

2. Stay Organized

The hardest part of getting work done is usually knowing where to start. By staying organized, you’ll make beginning a new assignment that much easier. There’s few things that will make you put off an assignment more than not knowing where you put the book, handouts, or notes that you need.

3. Plan Ahead

Getting through the last couple weeks of the semester can be a difficult time, especially when you pushed your last few papers and studying for tests until the last minute. By planning everything out now, you’ll know what needs to get done when. This way, by the end of the semester you can focus on studying for what you really need to work on rather than playing catch up with all your assignments.

Cara Milhaven is a sophomore studying communication at Villanova University. She is a contributing writer for Her Campus National as well as the Senior Editor of Her Campus Villanova. She loves caffeine, Christmas movies, fall, and Zac Efron.