This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.

Wanda is a charming first year art student at VCU with a major in fashion merchandising. She enjoys dancing, working out and partying. Wanda is very charming person with a good sense of humor!

Q: What are you interests and hobbies?

A: I love dancing, Latin dancing, hip hop, ballet, modern, ZUMBA, and working out.

Q: Can you describe your perfect guy?

A: I like a guy who can joke around, keep me on my toes and be sassy. I don’t like them to be too loud. Someone who can a hold a conversation; who is funny, motivated, intelligent, cultured, and charming,

Q: Are you single or taken?

A: Single as can be.

Q: What year are you?

A: 2015

Q: What’s your favorite thing to do on the weekend?

A: I like to party, hang out with friends, and cuddle.

Q: What do you aspire to be? Where do you see yourself in ten years?

A: I hope to have my foot in the industry, whether it is event management or public relations. Hopefully I’ll be starting a family with a big fat ring on my finger.

Q: What is your ethnicity?

A: Guatemalan

Q: What’s the most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to you?

A: Sophomore year of high school, I was at dance practice. I hopped over a fence, and as I jumped off the fence, my shorts got stuck and I was hanging with a wedgy in front of the baseball team. Also, on Halloween weekend, texted the wrong guy!!!

Q: Usher or Trey Songz?

A: Usher

Chelsea is a Her Campus alumnae and the Cofounder and former President and Editor-In-Chief of Virginia Commonwealth University's Her Campus chapter. Chelsea has diverse professional experience thanks to her many internships in college. Her experience includes working in the research department at Viacom's MTV, assisting the CEO of a boutique jewelry brand in NYC, and working at an English tourist magazine in Japan. Beyond her professional life, Chelsea is inspired by fashion, finance, all things Harry Potter, her dream of working for a company she loves, and her travels. Chelsea turns to Sailor Moon episodes and Harry Potter soundtracks when life gets tough. Also a good amount of shopping, traveling, and making memories with loved ones will maintain her status quo.Connect!LinkedIn Instagram: @chelsskubo