This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.

PÜR Cosmetics is a luxury cosmetic brand that holds itself on being 100 percent cruelty-free, environmentally responsible and made in the USA. One of their newest eyeshadow palettes is the Soiree Diaries palette. This palette has 12 shadows with neutral tones and is a pretty reasonable price. Here’s my review on the Soiree Diaries palette: 

The Price: $34

This is honestly a great price for 12 shadows. If you break down that price, it is about $2.83 per shadow. Considering single eyeshadows tend to sell for about $6 to $10 per shade, this is a great price.

The Packaging:

Let it be said that packaging is everything. I love having pretty palettes and this palette is no exception. PÜR Cosmetics outdid themselves on this beautiful packaging, with the white marble front and rose gold lettering, it is no wonder that it draws attention to all the different makeup connoisseurs out there. It is very aesthetically pleasing and insta-worthy. 

The Product: 

These shades are honestly amazing. This palette is the perfect mix of natural colors and shimmer colors. Not too warm and not too cool, which means it suits a variety of skin tones. I think the colors are all very versatile and could be used in a variety of daytime and nighttime looks. I’ve never used PÜR Cosmetics shadows before and was not sure what to expect quality-wise, although I had heard some great things about the pigment and the textures of the shadows. The texture is smooth and very easy to blend, plus there’s not a lot of fallout. Some shades need a couple of layers to show up well, but they look great over a good eyeshadow base. I would recommend this palette to both seasoned pros and beginners.

Here are some swatches of all 12 shadows: 

All in all, this is a great palette for everyone and one that I believe everyone should keep in their makeup arsenal. Don’t hesitate to buy this make up staple, you won’t want to put it down!

Photo Credits: Cover, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Autumn is a junior at Virginia Commonwealth University studying Forensic Science with a concentration in Biology and minors in Anthropology, Biology, and Chemistry. She has an addiction to Starbucks and Panera Mac and Cheese and can usually be found with her nose in a book during her free time. She is also an active member of VCU's Rowdy Rams and the Forensic Science Student Club. In her free time, she loves to watch movies and hang out with her friends and family; including her beloved dog, Jake.
Keziah is a writer for Her Campus. She is majoring in Fashion Design with a minor in Fashion Merchandising. HCXO!