Love for Our Sponsor: eff.y.bee Jewelry

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.

We are pleased to introduce a fabulous and inspirational sponsor of The Her Campus MidAtlantic InterCollegiette Conference, Eff.Y.Bee jewelry

Eff.Y.Bee is a boho-chic handmade jewlery brand designed with natural stones and vintage elements. It’s foundings began after Creator Alyssa Kuchta felt inspired by her fundraising for earthquake relief in Haiti and her work in a local boutique during her college years. Eff.Y.Bee’ s name uniquely stands for “Follow Your Bliss”- the brand’s motto. Following your bliss means to live passionately and to dance in the direction of your dreams. Seen in each irresistable piece of their collection, Eff.Y.Bee’s mission is to “continue supporting and inspiring women around the world to believe in themselves and the reality of their dreams.” 

Yesterday, both HCVCU Co-Founder Chelsea Kubo and I had the incredible opportunity to meet with the Founder of Eff.Y.Bee Alyssa Kuchta and her Business Partner Jordan Pagonakis. These talented women were more than welcoming and just as appreciative to work with us as we were with them. Their reasons for building such a generous and uplifting brand were truly inspirational. They provided us with three beautiful pieces to be used as giveaways at the conference. We look forward to working with them more in the future and watching their brand grow! 

Kristina Hipolito is a Chesapeake native and a sophomore at Virginia Commonwealth University. As a Mass Communications major with a concentration in Public Relations, she has a passion for writing, traveling, and event planning. Her aspirations include one day moving to the big city and working in either the entertainment travel/leisure, or media industry as a PR Professional, Marketing Coordinator, or Event Planner. In her spare time, you can find her on campus running to her next meeting or updating her multiple social networking sites. Follow her on Twitter @ktinaah or read her blog kristinahipolito.blogspot.com!