Harry Herskowitz a.k.a. Roldy C.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.

Harry Clark Herskowitz

Age: 19

Hometown: Marlton, NJ

Major: Cinema

Relationship Status: Married

Favorite place in RVA: The James. Freshwater is magic.

Music: Growing up I listened to hard rap exclusively. Now I mostly listen to Brazilian jazz and 60s psychedelic rock. My musician alias is Roldy C. Every Christmas I produce a comedy album that I give out to all my friends. I’m working on the fourth one now!

Other Interests: I like growing up. It’s exciting watching myself become the man I’m meant to be. I like being deep, and I like pretending to be deep. I always say, “You know what they say…” and then make up a saying, or just say nothing. I like song/album names. I have a list on my iPhone of names I come up with: Green Bean Casserole, Silly String Pentagram, Dairy Champagne.

Something You’ve Always Wanted to Do: I’ve always wanted to give an inspirational speech — just stand up at a party and get everyone riled up that we’re young and alive! I’ll do it one day.

Favorite Song Lyrics:

“Young hearts be free tonight. Time is on your side,

Don’t let them put you down, don’t let ’em push you around,

don’t let ’em ever change your point of view.”

-Rod Stewart

Favorite Quotes:

“There is another world, but it is inside this one.” – W.B. Yeats

“I am not perfect, but I am great because I keep a smile.” – Lil B

Favorite Hashtags:

#defendpoppunk

#wwdbd (what would Drake Bell do)

#bridgetlow

Meaning of Life: To dance.

Shout Outs: My big VCU Family! Love you guys.

Sarah is a Mass Communications student at VCU with a concentration in Online/Print Journalism. She is passionate about veganism, traveling, music, health and fitness. Her plans after graduation are to move to NYC and work within the journalism field.
Keziah is a writer for Her Campus. She is majoring in Fashion Design with a minor in Fashion Merchandising. HCXO!