This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.

Have you ever wanted freckles? Well, now is your chance to get Frecked! If you’re anything like me you have always admired women with natural freckles. I am here to let you know that the wait is over because I have the next best thing.  It’s an up and coming natural beauty hack known as Freck Yourself.  The company provides realistic, semi-permanent freckles using a stencil + formula method that works for almost any skin tone. The stencil comes in triangular shape and can be placed just about anywhere on your lovely face. However, the stencils themselves do not make the freckles, you must apply the formula in order to create the natural looking freckles you desire. The application process is not time consuming at all and can easily become part of your morning routine.  

The best part about this new beauty hack as opposed to handmade pencil freckles is how amazingly natural the freckles look because real freckles are both random in size and pattern. Making natural looking freckles has been a big problem for countless YouTubers, and beauty bloggers who have tried to create freckles in the past using pencils because the freckles are all the same size and shape and the makeup freckles smudge.

Now let’s get into logistics, the kit itself comes with 72 self-adhesive stencils and a rollerball of formula. One application of natural looking freckles last two days. However, if you choose to keep the two day old faded freckles on your face, you can apply new freckles on top of one another creating fuller natural looking freckles.

Saiounia is a 20 year old Broadcast Journalism major studying at Virginia Commonwealth University. Her name is pronounced (Say-oh-knee-uhh). She is originally from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Saiounia is a food junkie and loves adventure. In her spare time she can be found at local food festivals and family owned coffee shops.
Keziah is a writer for Her Campus. She is majoring in Fashion Design with a minor in Fashion Merchandising. HCXO!