Fall Into ‘The Well’ This Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.

Ever used the restroom while on VCU’s campus? You’ve probably noticed that the backs of the doors on most stalls have a Stall Seat Journal hanging up that gives us fun blurbs about health and wellness. We see them all the time, but do you know where they come from? Do you see ‘The Well’ written on posters and have no idea what it is?

What exactly is The Well?

The Wellness Resource Center is located at 815 S. Cathedral Place on campus. They are here to help promote a healthy college lifestyle among college students, whether its physical, social, emotional or even spiritual health.

Through programs and counseling, The Well tries to help educate students and improve our environment by focusing on healthy relationships, nutrition, body image, stress management and even substance abuse and prevention.

The Well offers various programs throughout each month. A big one you probably noticed before is the free HIV testing at least once a month. Why not take advantage? For the calendar of events taking place, check out The Well’s website and follow @TheWellVCU on Tumblr and Twitter!

VCU Mass Communications major, Journalism.
Keziah is a writer for Her Campus. She is majoring in Fashion Design with a minor in Fashion Merchandising. HCXO!