This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.

Caroline Conolly

Age: 20, I’ll be 21 on the last Friday of spring break! (Friday the 13th!)

Major: Preschool Education.

Minor: Environmental Studies.

Relationship status: Taken! He’s an awesome rock climber.

Who’s your celebrity crush?

Zach Braff and Chris Pratt. It’s the humor! They gotta be able to make you laugh.

What’s a staple in your wardrobe? 

Lately, a down jacket because I just wasn’t built for the cold and it makes me a huge wimp. I’m jealous of people that can get away wearing cute and thin coats or just sweatshirts but I’m always cold and need some warmth.

What’s your ideal date? 

Riding a wild horse to the edge of a cliff where we’ll cliff dive off into shark infested waters. As cool as that’d be, I don’t honestly have an ideal date. My opinion is it’s the person you’re with that should make a date fun, not the activities.

Favorite flower?

Daisies. They’re technically two flowers in one; the white petals and the yellow center is a collection of petals too. They’re very simple, but pretty and that’s why I like them.

What’s your zodiac sign? 

Pisces. Water-loving fish.

How long would you survive in a zombie apocalypse and why?

I guess I’ll say under a minute because if it’s anything like the Walking Dead I think I’d just give up and join the zombie nation.

If you could live anywhere, where would it be?

In a dream world, Santa Cruz because I love rock climbing and surfing and you can do both within a day’s trip there. I’m also really interested in Asheville, North Carolina if I were to choose to stay on the East Coast. Great outdoor/art/music scene and you can be on the coast in two hours or so.

What do you wanna be when you grow up? 

A preschool teacher. I love little kids and I’m excited to get to hang out with them and teach them all day while hopefully incorporating the outdoors and environment into my curriculum.

Do you match or mismatch your socks? 

When I wear knee socks or socks that show, matching. But if they can’t be seen then to hell with it they usually just don’t match.

If you competed as Miss America, what would your special talent be?

Probably making and eating a phenomenal grilled cheese sandwich in seven minutes.

If you could eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Any kind of breakfast food. If we’re going to be specific then it’s a toss up between pancakes and bacon.

What are your favorite sweetFrog toppings? 

I don’t like sweetFrog actually! In the soft serve vs. hard pack ice cream debate I prefer hard pack. I’d pick Bev’s in Carytown over sweetFrog any day.

Do you prefer video games or reading?

It depends. I’m not huge into video games, but I kill it at Super Smash Brothers and I love Mario Kart. I like reading too but it has to be a book I’m really interested in and during the school semesters I seem to have more time for a video game here or there verses sitting down and reading for fun.

Katie is a 21 year old Psychology major at Virginia Commonwealth University. Her legal name is Katherine, but only her mother can call her that when she's in trouble. She loves coffee, lipstick, science, leggings, and people who properly cite their sources.
Keziah is a writer for Her Campus. She is majoring in Fashion Design with a minor in Fashion Merchandising. HCXO!