10 Things Her Campus at VCU is Thankful For

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.

The holidays, particularly Thanksgiving, always remind us to thank those in our life who mean the most and appreciate the things and opportunities we are given. This holiday season, the Her Campus at VCU team compiled a list of what we’re thankful for!

1. Our loyal followers and readers. Her Campus at VCU wouldn’t be what it is without our readers and followers on social media. Thank you for reading www.hercampus.com/vcu and for following us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @hercampusatvcu!

2. Memory foam mattresses. All college students should be thankful for these.

3. Having a support system of friends and family. We couldn’t make it through without you!

4. Graduating. It might not be now, but all of us will get there eventually, and we’re beyond thankful for the opportunity to further our education. If you’re graduating soon, our head photographer Chelsea Schmidt runs her own photography business and offers senior portraits. Check out her website for details!

5. Oreos. Whether we’re eating them at a meeting or on our own, we’re all thankful for oreos!

6. Good health. Being around a large group can also mean getting sick frequently. We never take for granted our good health.

7. Our pets. Many of our members are pet parents! Check out our member Katie Mayberry’s cat:

8. Our roommates. Did you know that a few of our members live together? Having people around that you know you can count on is the best environment.

9. Family. Thank you for all the support! As our member Melanie Snead says, she’s thankful for her niece because she’s the reason she never wants children and the reason she does want them one day.

10. Tom Hanks. Last but not least, we’re thankful for Tom Hanks and his bright, shining personality in this dark world.

From all of us here at Her Campus at VCU, thank you for the support!

photo credits: cover | 2: photo by Katie Mayberry | 3 | 1&4: photos by Chelsea Schmidt

Her Campus VCU Staff Account
Keziah is a writer for Her Campus. She is majoring in Fashion Design with a minor in Fashion Merchandising. HCXO!