sean o KMn4VEeEPR8 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sean o KMn4VEeEPR8 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Must-Haves for Summer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Vanderbilt chapter.

Instead of studying for finals, I’m spending my time online shopping. It’s gotten to that point in the year where all I can think about is summer, and I’m so eager to purchase some new items that will help me transition into my favorite season. Check out my picks below for some summer clothing inspiration! 

Love for Daisies Tank– $29.50Altar’d State

Beaded Short, $129Lucky Brand

Colorblock Tee, $40Kate Spade 

Part-Time Lover Dress, $118 Free People 

At-Ease Shorts, $72.50Madewell 

Pink Floral Embroidered Top, $89.50J.Crew

Strappy Fit & Flare Dress, $22.80Forever 21 

Stacey Oswald, originally from South Florida, came to Vanderbilt as a member of the class of 2015 and got involved with HerCampus her freshman year. She became assistant editor that year and is now the Campus Correspondent for Vanderbilt HC as a sophomore. Stacey is currently a columnist for Ask Miss A- Nashville and the life section of The Hustler. She's also very involved in her sorority, Kappa Delta, as well as Invisible Children. Outside of school and her extracurriculars, Stacey finds happiness in many sources, the most crucial being exercise and the sun. She loves to attend exercise classes and is an avid runner; she recently completed the Country Music Half Marathon. She also loves Vitamin D, especially when on the beach- though of course, she only soaks up the sun after applying SPF. A few of the things Stacey couldn't live without? Good food (especially from Sweet Cece's, Bricktops, and Samurai Sushi), great books (The Hypnotist's Love Story is a recent favorite), her family back in Florida, her wonderful boyfriend, and all of the great friends she's made at Vanderbilt.