Lexus Nashville Fashion Week Comes to a Close

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Vanderbilt chapter.

The final night of Nashville Fashion Week 2012 took place at the Pinnacle Saturday night in downtown Nashville. The venue buzzed with excitement as the audience and media anxiously waited for the final shows to begin, marking the end of Nashville’s second annual fashion week. The lucky designers who showed their collections Saturday night included Jamie and the Jones, Kal Rieman, Magid Bernard, Sylvia Heisel, and Randi Rahm. As the evening came to a close, I truly appreciated the opportunity I had to cover the fashion-filled week. It was not only a week of fashion, but of networking with some new people I would have never had the opportunity to meet. Fellow blogger, Megan (left) and I (right) after the shows were over.

These are some of my favorite looks from Saturday night:

Jamie and the Jones
www.jamieandthejones.com

Kal Rieman
www.kalrieman.com

Magid Bernard
www.magidbernard.com

Sylvia Heisel
www.sylviaheisel.com

Randi Rahm closed the show with beautiful and intricate red carpet gowns.
www.randirahm.com

The End!

Jessica Pawlarczyk is a junior at Vanderbilt University where she is majoring in Sociology and Spanish. Besides Her Campus, Jessica is involved in newspaper, APO service fraternity, math tutoring and youth mentoring. She enjoys playing tennis, reading Jodi Picoult novels and finding new "pins" for her Pinterest page in her spare time. Jessica is incredibly excited to be a part of the Her Campus team!