A Juicy Girl’s Review of The Latest Juicy Couture Perfume

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Vanderbilt chapter.

In this year’s HerCampus Fall survival kit, we received Juicy Couture’s newest fragrance, I <3 Juicy Couture, to try out. Now, it's time to let you guys know what we think. 

I spent most of my junior high years embracing being a “Juicy girl,” so you better believe I’ve tried every single one of their classic scents — Juicy Couture, Viva La Juicy, Couture Couture, you name it — but I <3 Juicy Couture is distinctly different. Unlike their past fragrances, this one plays more towards the rock 'n' roll vibe, while still embracing the hardcore glamour that Juicy Couture has always embodied. It has a not–so–subtle masculine undertone, but is still bottled in an over-the-top gold bottle decked out in rhinestones and cheetah print. This is exactly what younger me would have loved and hope for from Juicy Couture.

The shopping addiction I still deal with now is all because of my obsession with Juicy Couture when I was a young, impressionable preteen. I shamelessly wore their infamous tracksuits and flashed my personalized gold Juicy charm bracelet whenever I could. During PE, instead of participating in that day’s game of volleyball, my best friend and I always chose to hideaway in the corner and talk about our favorite accessories from JuicyCouture.com. And now that I am a college student way beyond those junior high days, I’m still a little obsessed with my OG favorite designer label, and I’m super stoked that they’re still creating kickass perfumes that I love now just as much as I would have back then. 

Muna Ikedionwu

Vanderbilt '19

Muna is studying Medical Humanities & The Arts and Corporate Strategy at Vanderbilt University. She loves supporting small businesses, watching indie films on weekends, and can talk for hours about anything from the newest addition to her skincare routine to how the digitization of political news has changed society for the better. Her motto is "Be fearless. Be authentic. Be brave enough to start a conversation that matters."