Fall Event at the Impeccable Pig

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Vanderbilt chapter.

On Wednesday, Sept. 28, Her Campus Vanderbilt held a shopping event at the Impeccable Pig Nashville, a boutique catered to young adult women. Merchandise ranged from trendy jewelry, to fall clothing and last minute summer items. We loved seeing women from the Nashville community, as well as fellow members from the Vanderbilt community, attend this event. The intimate after-hours setting was just what people needed to relax and enjoy some retail therapy.

The employees at the Impeccable Pig were incredibly kind and willing to help in any way they could. They served refreshments and created a hospitable environment. The ladies were attentive to everyone personal’s style and knew all of the merchandise, so therefore, they could make great suggestions to shoppers. There was a twenty percent discount for everyone who attended the event, and we found that more people were drawn to the event strictly based on the sale.

Overall, this event was incredibly successful, and we want to thank the Impeccable Pig for hosting. We think it is important for women to get away from their hectic lives and responsibilities to enjoy time for themselves. This was a great way to relax and socialize.

When seasons begin to change, there is always room for new additions in everyone’s closet. Her Campus was elated to give people the opportunity to treat themselves.