This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

People don’t give Muva, better known as Amber Rose, the credit she deserves. Most people are only familiar with her relationships with Wiz Khalifia and Kanye West, and her feud with Tyga and the Kardashian clan. She is also known for being outspoken and very opininated. Others simply know her for her amazing body and her looks. Muva is a model, a business woman, a feminist, and a wonderful mother. Outside of these common views here are some of the reasons we really love Amber Rose.

Let’s go ahead and talk about her beauty and how fearless she truly is. Any woman that has enough confidence to shave her hair off should be worshipped. She is a natural beauty without hair and without makeup. 

Her friendship with Black Chyna is amazing. They are both beautiful single mothers that continue to rock their amazing bodies. After splitting up with their respective baby daddies these women found a friend in one another and have been seen hanging out ever since. The duo both have very similar situations so their inevitable friendship is heart warming and fun to watch. 

Also Muva and her son Sebastian have a super cute and loving relationship. Rose recently began posting pictures of her son on Instagram again. The past couple of months have been filled with Muva teaching him new words, and Sebastian being an all around adorable child. 

As a mother, Muva believes that mother’s still have the right to be sexy and confident after childbirth. She can be quoted saying that every woman, including mothers, deserve to feel and look beautiful no matter what society thinks. 

She dosen’t mind going against the grain. She was bold enough to call out Tyga for a dating a minor when others were only focused on the totally legal relationship between then couple Big Sean and Ariana Grande. She was also gutsy enough to defend herself, her choices, and her statements against Kanye, Tyga, and the Kardashian crew.

Although she has been publicly hurt in the past she is still willing to put her heart and feelings in the forefront. Earlier this year she came clean about her feelings toward Wiz Khalifa, after his public infedelity and their public divorce. 

She defended singer Ciara against social media’s misogyny and double standards when pictures surfaced of her hanging out with boyfriend Russell Wilson and baby Future. 

She is an underrated feminist. In her fight for sexual equality Muva started the Amber Rose Slut Walk to raise awareness about slut shaming and rape prevention.

After announcing and promoting the Slut Walk, Amber Rose educated social media goers who attempted to slander and attack her actions. 

To add to the reasons we love Amber Rose one of the top reasons is because of this gem.

And let’s not forget this beauty. Let’s be honest Queen Bey’s approval makes Amber Rose golden. 

Although the critics are tough on her, Amber Rose is wrapped in confidence and success. She doesn’t take any nonsense and it is inspring to watch her fight the critics! She rises above societal conventions and heartache to exude messages of equality, body positivity, and feminism. Long Live Muva!

Toni Miles is a Mass Media Major with aspirations of writing, producing her own documentaries, and directing short films in the future. 
Her Campus at Valdosta State.