Why African Black Soap is Amazing for Your Skin!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

With ingredients such as different cocoa, plantain, and Shea leaves, and even palm oil, African Black Soap has numerous benefits! It contains no preservatives or fragrances that can irritate and aren’t healthy for your skin. With it being a natural product and usually imported, African Black Soap comes in a variety of shapes and sizes. Here are four quick reasons why African Black Soap should be used in your daily skin care regimen!

Great for All skin types

African Black soap is amazing for all skin types from dry and sensitive to oily skin. It helps promote balance within the skin and makes skin soft. Antibacterial properties also can help clear up acne and breakouts! It is also said to be great to soothe skin conditions such as eczema.

Helps with Even Skin tone

Since African Black soap is rich in ingredients such as Shea butter, it helps promote more even skin and can reduce the appearance of dark spots and even help with hyperpigmentation. It can also help fade scars on the skin.

Great for Waxed or Shaved skin

African Black Soap as a cleanser after hair removal is amazing as well! This is because it helps with the irritation and balancing of the skin. It also doesn’t clog up pores and can help fight razor bumps and ingrown hairs.

In-Expensive

African Black soap is very inexpensive and will not break your pockets! It’s almost too good to be true! It is very rare that a very beneficial product for your skin is placed at an inexpensive 

HCXO!

Freshman at Valdosta State University, Love fashion,positive vibes, and laughing! Enjoying every day like it's my last.
Her Campus at Valdosta State.