Westbrooks vs. Kardashians: The Real Comparison

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

The Westbrooks sisters, also known as the black Kardashians were introduced to the world in fall of 2015 when their show, #TheWestbrooks premiered on BET. The Westbrooks sisters were often being compared to each Kardashian sister based on their personality. Some comparisons were somewhat on point while some were just so wrong. Here is the real comparison: Westbrooks vs. Kardashians.

1.      India vs. Kim

Okay so let’s be real, we all know Kim got famous because of her sex tape which landed her and her family a reality show and years and years later, all you see is Kardashian everywhere. Plus Kim was kinda already in the spotlight before the sex tape. She was bffs with Paris Hilton and was dating Ray J, so she was already in the public eye. Some people aren’t sure how India got famous. Well it turns out, India started out being well known on Instagram as being a really pretty girl. So pretty that she attracted the rapper, The Game’s attention. Their relationship sparked controversy because of the huge age gap. What also sparked a lot of controversy was pictures of India and The Game at the park where the rapper was seen fingering her. Those pictures had a lot of people turning heads at India which she started to gain people’s attention and some for her sisters as well which got them their reality show.

2.      Crystal vs. Kendall

Okay so Kendall is not a Kardashian, obviously, but she’s related to them so be it! Kendall’s face can be seen on almost every runway. She’s a natural beauty. People often say that Kendall sticks out of all of her sisters because she looks the most natural. Then there’s Crystal. Crystal sticks out from her sisters because of her crazy beautiful natural hair and personality. Crystal is also a natural beauty who also models. On her Instagram she’ll usually post photos from her shoots. Let’s just say, it doesn’t take Crystal much to look good.

3.      Morgan vs. Khloe

Don’t we all love Khloe? She’s the loudest, funniest, sweetest, and one that will speak her mind. She’s lovable, but she’s also that sister who you do not want to mess with. Same thing goes for Morgan! I mean Morgan and Khloe might as well be sisters because they are so much alike. Although I’m not sure which one I would be most afraid of if I made either of them mad. Khloe has an army behind her and she could turn almost the entire world against me. Morgan just may kick my butt herself.

4.      Brooke vs. Kourtney

Kourtney has three kids with an on/off again complicated relationship with her baby daddy. Brooke has three kids with an on/off again complicated relationship with her baby daddy. They both have baby daddy issues and they both should just live in one big house together… minus the baby daddies!

5.      Bree vs. Kylie

Kylie had an insecurity with her lips. How did she solve the problem? By getting temporary lip fillers! Bree has an insecurity about her weight. How is she solving the problem? By working off the weight! Some sisters just handle insecurities in different ways.

HCXO!

I'm Jessie Thomas, a junior in college. I'm a fun loving girl who loves music and fashion! Someday I hope to be successful in the entertainment industry.
Her Campus at Valdosta State.