Tis the season! Time to revamp your wardrobe

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Tis the season to be fashionable! It’s finally fall; one of the best seasons in my opinion. The weather is perfect during this time, not too hot and not too cold. With that being said, it’s time to trade those bikinis for mid-sleeve tops, shorts for ripped jeans, and sandals for low cut booties. Fall shopping can be very expensive, but there are tons of stores and online clothing shops that can help you revamp your wardrobe for the low.

Fashion Nova​

Fashion Nova is one of my go-to online clothing shops. They have a variety of  items to choose from. They have causal clothing, going out clothing, business attire, etc. There’s usually a sale going on with about 20-30% off. Shipping is very fast and I rarely have any complaints or issues with this company.

Department Stores

Don’t sleep on your local department stores! Shops like Ross, Marshalls and TJ Maxx have the cutest, most affordable clothing ever! Although a lot of people have moved to online shopping, these types of department stores have great variety. They have selections that range from tops, skirts, shoes, and jewelry to purses, fragrances, and even suitcases and makeup.

Target

Of course the holy grail of cute and affordable clothing is Target. You can usually find a Target in your local community, which makes it a lot easier to shop. The Target here in Valdosta focuses a lot of their clothing for college students and I love it! So the next time you want to find some cute clothing, I guarantee shopping at Target is a great idea!

Boohoo

Boohoo is another infamous online clothing store that I like to shop at. Usually, they have a 50% off sale going on that helps my pockets tremendously. Although they have amazing prices and clothing, they are a UK based company, so shipping does take quite a while so if you are in a rush, this website is not a good choice for you. If you have time to wait, I would definitely recommend this website. Also, they have a 40% off discount code if you are a student so that’s just even more reason to shop here!

As college students, we have so many things to pay for that clothing should be the least of our worries. With these options, I guarantee you will be able to revamp your closet at half of the cost you thought you were going to spend! Have fun shopping ladies! HCXO! 

Her Campus at Valdosta State.