This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

There are people who without a doubt know what stereotypical style they have. Some are preppy, sporty, bohemian, edgy, or modest to name a few. But what about the people in the middle? What are they?

On the right occasions, I thrive on getting to glam up. I love dresses, short and long, sequin and cotton, tight and loose. My legs look great in heels. Full and smooth hair with flawlessly crafted curls are to die for. The final touch of full face makeup (which almost never happens) with extreme contour, exaggerated color, and a look that is overall bolder than normal is what makes this style killer.

Some of my shirts seem pretty uptight for a 19-year-old girl and to be honest, I love blouses from the career section of stores. A professional looking top in a relaxed color or a fun pattern paired with statement jewelry make for an easy go-to that gives off the impression that you tried harder than you actually did.

When I really get in touch with the Southern girl in me, I’ll pair the typical cowboy boots with a simple dress. It’s a fun summer look that is classic and fun all in one. Other times, fringe and flare are my best friend. The hippie style is extremely relaxed and gives the freedom of looking messy because it goes with the look. The most typical outfit in my wardrobe consists of a simple V-neck and a pair of rolled up jeans with white Keds.

I don’t know what my style is! When people ask me to describe it in one word I always respond with “Do I have to pick one?” I used to think this was bad, I felt like I couldn’t commit to a certain style. Now I embrace it and entertain my friends at the thought of what I may wear next because they (as well as myself) never truly know!

HCXO!

Alex is an easy going and bubbly person who has a passion for all things creative. She is pursuing a degree in Psychology at Valdosta State University and loving her experiences along the way. Instagram & Twitter: alex_gmann
Her Campus at Valdosta State.