Skin Care Products That Won’t Break Your Wallet!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

We all want to have amazing, glowing, clear skin, but many expensive skin care brands make it tremendously hard! Here are a couple of skin care products that won’t break your pockets and will help you achieve beautiful skin!

Tea Tree Oil

This natural anti-bacterial oil is a lifesaver as a spot treatment for pimples. Just apply onto your breakouts (overnight because it usually has a strong smell) and it will reduce the appearance by morning time! Make sure you get 100% Tea Tree oil. You can find this at your local drug or beauty supply store and shouldn’t be higher than $10.

100% Shea Butter

This is a great moisturizer at night, and is extremely great for dry skin. Shea butter has countless benefits for the skin such as evening out skin tone, hyperpigmentation, and great for scars and even for sunscreen.  Use this as a night cream or even a moisturizer for very dry skin! You can buy it at your local beauty supply store for no more than $7!

Witch Hazel  

Use this as a natural astringent, especially for oily skin! It also helps with blemishes. You can find this at your local drug store as well for no more than $8.

Oil-Free Acne Moisturizer Pink Grapefruit

This moisturizer is great and helps clear skin and won’t clog your pores! You can find it at your local drugstore for $8.99

-HCxo!

Freshman at Valdosta State University, Love fashion,positive vibes, and laughing! Enjoying every day like it's my last.
Her Campus at Valdosta State.