Relatable Quotes from Jenna Hamilton

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

The definition of a wallflower is: a person with an introverted personality who is usually shy that no one pays attention to. I am a wallflower and I’ve been one since high school. Being a wallflower I’ve never been able to relate to any of my peers. The only person I can pretty much relate and who gets me is Jenna Hamilton from the MTV show, Awkward. Sure, since the show has produced more seasons Jenna becomes less invisible but she’s still a relatable girl with some pretty relatable sayings. Here are some of relatable Jenna Hamilton quotes.

1. “It was just another crap day in two thousand suck.”

Get it? 2000… 21st century… okay never mind.

2. “I desperately wanted him to say something. Even though I was stuck on mute.”

That’s why the guy always makes the first move on me, I’m always on mute.

3. “Apparently mean girls don’t grow up, they just get older.”

Ugh! Can you imagine a middle aged Regina George?

4. “I was playing hard to get with a guy who was hard to get.”

I’ve done that… and I didn’t end up getting the guy. Sigh.

5. “All good things in my life are closely followed by something bad.”

That’s why I’m always prepared for the unexpected or in my case something awful.

6. “I thought I had already been through the worst day of my life, it turns out that was just a warm up”

One bad thing, after another bad, after another bad….. (you get it.)

7.  “Attention was weird. The people who had it seemed not to want it and the people who didn’t have it seemed to want nothing more.”

I’m calling BS because I’m convinced popular people love attention. If they didn’t, wouldn’t they do something to ruin their popularity?

8. “Despite all my external wounds, my heart was probably gonna take the longest to heal. And I was tired of the pain.”

Anybody and everybody can relate to this quote. The heart is always the hardest to mend. Chocolate cake frosting anyone? It really helps, trust me!

HCXO!

I'm Jessie Thomas, a junior in college. I'm a fun loving girl who loves music and fashion! Someday I hope to be successful in the entertainment industry.
Her Campus at Valdosta State.