His Campus: What Turns Girls On!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

You Smell So Good! 

There is nothing more attractive and appealing than a man who smells good. It pulls us in and makes us want to be close to him. It also lets us know that he takes care of himself and has a good sense of hygiene, and who wouldn’t appreciate that? Smelling nice will always be on every girl’s list of turn ons! So keep on spraying, fellas!

Beards/Facial Hair. 

There is something especially sexy about a man who looks likeyou guessed ita man. Facial hair makes him look more distinguished and MANLY! Whether you like just a little mustache, peach fuzz under his bottom lip, a full Santa Claus, or a nicely shaped beard with a little scruffy edge, you can’t help but to love facial hair! And who doesn’t drool over the men on Post Bad Beards?! Exactly.

“LOL” Sense of Humor. 

Making us laugh gives a guy the “OK” that we are able to let him in and we can be ourselves. And not all of us have that cute, girly laugh either, so if he gets the real “LOL” side to us, he’s doing a few things right and we can’t help but to want to keep him around!

Well Aren’t You A Gentleman!

All guys want that one girl they can bring home to Mama, but we also want that one guy we can bring home to Daddy! Chivalry isn’t dead and if he is a firm believer in opening doors for us, occasionally cooking, and saying sweet things without the intent of getting a compliment back, he might be a keeper. Being genuine and sweet should never be hidden for the sake of wanting to be a ‘bad boy’. We love you good guys because you love to treat us like the queens we are! Ladies, am I right or am I right?!

What Have You Been Reading Lately?

A guy who takes pride in why he came to college in the first place is beyond attractive. Fellas, if you have a future plan for yourself and aren’t afraid to pick up a book then we won’t get in your way! Well… maybe every now and then, but we appreciate a bookworm; someone who is dedicated and educated just like we are! What’s sexier than a man you can have an intellectual conversation with on top of being goofy? I don’t know either, ladies!

Other things we find attractive in men are: a gorgeous smile, beautiful eyes, the way he dresses, how hard he works out or even how he interacts with his little sister! We pay attention to everything, fellas, and we know what we want! There are so many things about you that we just can’t get enough of and we appreciate just how amazing all of you are!

Valdosta State University senior, majoring in Public Relations with a minor in African-American studies.  Food connoisseur, beauty sleep expert, binge watching aficionado, and avid art consumer. 
Her Campus at Valdosta State.